Rescue Diver Course in Bali
The Rescue Diver program develops your skills and knowledge to be prepared for emergency situations, especially during diving. The course will train you to confidently perform diver assists and rescues, manage dive emergency situations, and render first aid.
Generally, courses will take three days. It’s a worthy three-day course considering you can help a life.
Having this skill under your belt will be an important asset to you and the people around you considering there are so many Bali dive sites, filled with divers all year around. We’ll never know when this skill will come in handy.
You will learn the realistic scenario practices in the pool session & ocean session:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- AED and emergency oxygen delivery systems
- Dive first aid
- Emergency management and equipment
- Swimming and non-swimming assists
- Panicked diver response
- Underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- Egress (exits)
- First aid procedures for pressure-related accidents
- Dive accident scenarios
Must be at least 12 years old, have completed Emergency First Response (EFR) or a similar sanctioned program in CPR within the past 24 months (or you can take an EFR course with us before this course), and have a PADI Advanced Open Water divers.
This Rescue Diver Course in Bali has serious subjects but fun and challenging training sessions. Seriously!
Take this course now.
SSI Rescue Diver Specialty Course or P.A.D.I Rescue Diver Course program takes 2 days – 3 days :
What are the qualifications to be a Rescue Diver?
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Completed the Emergency First Response (EFR) or a similar sanctioned program in CPR within the past 24 months
- P.A.D.I Advanced Open Water diver or SSI Advanced Adventurer