SSI Dive Guide
What certificate Can I Get and the benefit after completing this course?
- Certified as SSI Dive Guide
- Lead underwater tours / local dives to certified scuba divers
- You will be much more aware, confident, and rich in knowledge as a scuba diver
- Minimum Age: 15 yo OR 18 yo for active status
- Certification Prerequisites: Advanced Adventurer
- Diver Stress & Rescue certification,
- Min .40 logged Dives,
- certification or equivalent experience min 5 dives each: Navigation, Night & Limited Visibilitу, Deep Diving.
- Academic Sessions: Varies
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: Varies
- Open Water Dives: Min at least 50 total
- Maximum Training 40 meters / 130 feet
The Future Opportunities of Dive Guide
Dedicated divers with a desire to go along their love for scuba diving to others will discover the SSI Dive Guide and Divemaster programs to be a unique knowledge base and highly experience oriented.
As the SSI Open Water Diver course opened the way to diving, the SSI Dive Guide or Dive-master program will open the way to the authority level, which enables you to appreciate diving at a completely unique level.
This program is a presentation on the world of Dive Professionals. As a Dive Guide, you will be fit and qualified to lead professional drivers on a variety of scuba diving adventures. Dive Guides are required to work through a dynamic SSI Dive Center and when important, with an active SSI Instructor.
We have our tailor made Dive Master Internship. Contact Us for more details.
What can I get?
The program gives you a simple way to get involved in the dive professional program to inсreaѕe your own knowledge, skills and experience by planning and leading of groups of certified diverѕ. This is the first step on the following path to becoming an SSI Dive Professional. and is the first step towards an exciting career as an SSI Dive Professional without requiring you to complete an instructor program. You will receive the SSI Dive Guide сertifiсation after finishing this program.