Terms and Conditions
This page describes the terms and conditions, cancellation policy, and payment method. Please read the following terms and conditions prior to booking your dive.
Terms and Condition, Cancellation Policy, and Payment Method
NOTES AND PAYMENT METHOD
- For the reservation process, we will send you the Down Payment request from our e-commerce link system, Master Card or Visa are accepted, make sure your credit card is suitable to make an overseas online transaction and already 3D Secured featured to avoid link failing, or you may need to call your bank to grant access. If it is failed let us know by email or chat, and we will create a new one.
- What is 3D Secured on your credit card – please read the description below
What is 3D Secure (Visa Secure / MasterCard SecureCode)?
3D Secure is a technical standard created by Visa and MasterCard to further secure CNP (Cardholder Not Present) transactions over the Internet.
MasterCard brands their system as ‘MasterCard SecureCode’ and Visa call theirs ‘Visa Secure’.
3D Secure protects a buyer’s credit card against unauthorized use when shopping online. This simple service enables buyers to validate transactions you make over the internet by requesting a personal code (usually sent to your cell phone or email address as a one time PIN). It helps protect against fraudulent use by unauthorized individuals.
The link is valid only for 24 hours, let us know when is the suitable time to make a payment, if you have your WhatsApp for a quick chat to make an appointment for payment, you can reach us by WhatsApp to +6281818929111
- To maintain the quality of our service to other clients, there will be a 50% cancellation charge when there is a cancellation 4 – 8 days before the target excursion date for ANY reason and it will be 100% when the cancellation was made in less than 3 days before the excursion date for any reason and 100% cancellation for NO-SHOW
- For a manual or offline booking from email or chat or phone call, 50% down payment is required, to confirm and secure the reservation, by paying a down payment, is that you are agreeing to the terms and cancellation and our commitment for the customer to guarantee the booking, and the customer will show up on the excursion day and pay the remaining balance on the day of arrival. Also, securing the reservation by Down Payment, it is our commitment to reserve your slot and reserve the reservation to prepare the trip for the customer.
- If there is NO Payment made during the reservation, The Dive Centre has the right to not guarantee your booking or reserve your dive trip or any activity. The Dive Centre will NOT submit the reservation until payment is received.
- For the Accommodation reserved on behalf of Bali Fun Diving, there will be terms and conditions of cancellation policy from the accommodation, it varies depending on each accommodation or resort. We will follow their cancellation policy, and the guest must pay the cancellation fees accordingly.
Diving trips may be cancelled or rescheduled or re-routed to another dive spot on the day of the excursion date due to weather conditions or technical issues that are not suitable for marine sports activities, such as high waves and strong winds that potentially harms the divers. Dive Site is picked daily based on the weather and the ocean condition.
Diving instructors/Divemasters/Boat Captain makes a decision about the selection of the dive sites and/or cancellation of the diving trips. In making decisions, they regard your and their own safety as the most important.
The costal of Bali has a mild climate. Occasionally, we do experience weather or water conditions that make diving unpleasant or hazardous. We monitor the weather and water reports daily and will attempt to inform our guests of a possible cancellation as soon as we are able to. As with all outdoor activities, bad weather or water conditions may not be known until the dive day, at the dive site, or even when we are in the water. If we do need to cancel the dive day or re-route to another dive site area. Our dive leaders may also end a dive at any time if they believe the conditions to be potentially unsafe. We do not offer refunds or discounts due to weather, water conditions, or other unforeseen events if it is happening or occurred during or in the middle of the diving activity.