Wanting to be a scuba diver but there is not much free time on your schedule? Fear not, we have a solution for you! Usually, getting a scuba diving license normally consists of 3 days of training. But what if we tell you that you could do just that in just 2 days with the same amount of training.
Here is how in just 2 days, you can be a scuba diver.
Try Our Special 2 Days Program
The 3 days program usually, consists of this:
- First day: Class session and pool session
- Second day: 2x Dives
- Third day: 2x Dives
But the 2 days program is different, you wouldn’t need to have a class session. It will be done by your independent e-learning from the app. Whether is it SSI or PADI. You can learn by yourself little by little in your free time, even at the airport before coming to Bali. After all the lessons are learned, you can go straight to the final written exam in the app.
After finishing the e-learning of the scuba diving theories, you can go straight to the pool session for half a day. And the other half will be for 1 dive at Sanur. For the second day, you will have 3 dives in Tulamben. Tulamben is famous for being one of the best shipwreck dives globally and one of the easiest. So even newcomers can enjoy it. In total, you have 4 DIVES, the same as if you take the 3 days program
AND IT IS CHEAPER TOO
This Program Includes:
- Open Water Diver digital certification (e-card)
- SSI online material / PADI online material (digital book)
- Dive Assure Insurance
- Log Book
- Class, pool, and ocean sessions are required to complete the course.
- The lending of full set diving equipment needed for the course
(BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Mask, Boots and Open Heel Fins)
- All entrance and porter fees on dive sites
- The hotel picks up and drops and all transport for the diving activities ( free coverage area Nusa Dua/ Jimbaran/ Kuta/ Seminyak / Sanur)
- Mineral water, soft drinks and lunch on dive courses.
Share this Article