Menjangan Dive Sites
There are many dive sites in the Menjangan Island. Among them, there is one that is called “The Wall” because it has a wall which is around 10 meters long. It’s a perfect place for diving and snorkeling.
- POST I
This vast Menjangan Dive site covers more than 60,000 m2 with partial drop-offs, slopes and flat areas. Common sightings are batfish and schoolings of them.
- POST II
Located on the southeast point of the island. Wall diving starting at depths of 12 m. Below 25 m is home to large gorgonians and the cold water upwelling brings in the turtles, manta rays, sharks and occasionally mola-mola, (oceanic sunfish) with other pelagic fishes. The population of Titan Triggerfish needs extra awareness.
- BAT CAVE POINT
Arguably, the best spot of Menjangan Island. Diving depths range between 3 m – 40 m with various gorgonians, sea fans, sponges and corals. Caves crevasses are found at 9 m -12 m and best for underwater photography. The head on current brings in schools of fishes and the extended food chain. Expect to see the blue fin trevallies, big eye trevallies, and occasional black tip reef sharks.
- GARDEN EELS
Located on the northwest tip of Menjangan Island. The wall can be found at 5 m depth to a maximum of 35 m. The white sand slope is home to the long-nose hawkfish and gorgonian fans. This is also the Bali dive spot for white tip reef sharks, small schools of barracuda, turtles, and Napoleonfish. The garden eels are found at the slope to flat area at 14 m – 20 m.
- CORAL GARDEN
Located south of Garden Eels Point at depth of 5 m – 12 m. Clown fishes and their anemones dwell within the area also with big-eyed trevallies, titan triggerfishes and a surprising number of scorpion fishes.
Package for 3 days 2 nights
2 days of 5x diving
Bali Diving to Menjangan National Park and Pemuteran shore dives.
CHECK OUR PRICELIST
- 1st Day From Sanur area is 4,5 Hours car drive or pick up at your accommodation around Denpasar 8 AM
- Spend 1 day only to reach Pemuteran Area, and stay overnight in Pemuteran Area. Rest.
- Accommodation is inluded based on twin shared 2 nights ( Air Conditioned Bungalow and hot shower)
- The 2nd day, to the Port 20 minutes car drive from the accommodation and 40 minutes to the the dive site in the island by local boat.
- 3x dives Menjangan National Park and back to the port around 4 pm. – Overnight at Pemuteran
- The 3rd day, after breakfast to Pemuteran 2x shore dives, after dive check out and back to South of Bali.
Local boat, Lunch, Menjangan National Park Ticket, Return Trip to Denpasar/Transport is included in the package price
Menjangan Island Dive Site
- Location: North-west coast of Bali
- From Sanur: 4.5 hours.
- Dive type: coral garden – MENJANGAN NATIONAL PARK
- Visibility: 15-30 m
- Average depth: 20 – 30 m
- Current: None to mild – warm water
- Entry: Local Boat – Coral, schooling of fishes and Huge Sea Fan
- Minimal dive license: Open Water Diver
- Introductory dives and guided snorkeling are permitted.
Available courses :
- Open Water Course
- Advanced Diver Course
- Specialty Diver Course ( Drift Dives, Deep Dives, Photo and Video)