Seraya Secret Bali Dive Site
- Location: North-east coast of Bali
- From Sanur: 2 hours by car.
- Dive type: black sandy slope.
- Visibility: average 5-20 m
- Average depth: 5-25 m
- Current: none to mild.
- Entry: beach entry
- Open Water Diver - Specialized in Underwater Macro Photography
Seraya Secret Dive Site
Fairly new Bali dive site and best known for muck diving, as well as a macro dive site. Famous Bali Diving area for the Underwater macro creatures fans, mostly Underwater Photographer. Discovered and fairly growing for the past 5 years and has developed in to, allegedly one of the best Bali dive sites for macros. Sightings were harlequin shrimps, various colored frogfish, pipefish, decorator crabs, spider crabs, boxer crabs, hermit crabs, commensal shrimps, nudibranchs, squat lobsters, seahorses (thorny and common), dragonets, zebra crabs, mimicking octopus’, and continues endlessly for creatures.
Best Bali dive itinerary for Seraya :
- Hotel Pick up 7.00 – 7.30 AM
- 2 hrs drive from Bali Fun Diving – Sanur
- Diving 2x – shore dives
- Hotel Drop – arriving around 6.00 – 6.30 PM
(depends on your location and traffic)
Book Your Bali Dive Trips and Courses with us
Kindly provide your information as much as you can to help us easily and send you the offers/quotes soon :
- Your available date (s) of diving / course ?
- Dates of arrival and departure ?
- How many of certified / non – certified divers?
- Your certification level?
- Logged dives that you have?
- Date of your last dives?
- Special request or any information to let us know?