SSI or PADI
What Are The Qualifications To Be A Rescue Diver?
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Completed the Emergency First Response (EFR) or REACT RIGHT or a similar sanctioned program in CPR within the past 24 months
- PADI Advanced Open Water diver or SSI Advanced Adventurer certified
Rescue Diver Course – daily pick up at 7.30 am – total of 3x dives
2 days – 3 days full day course
One of pre requisite of Emergency training ( CPR and first aid training, possible to add on here, but if you already have one from your home country within 24 months active, let us know)
- DAY 1
Pick up at the hotel – meet our diving team at Bali Fun Diving Dive Centre – class session for Rescue and emergency training (possible to enroll online learning before your arrival in Bali to minimize class session)
- DAY 2
Continue for theory session – pool session in Sanur – finish around 3 or 4 pm.
- DAY 3
Heading to Tulamben 2,5 hrs or Padang Bai 1,5 hrs ( choose one of the Bali diving sites) – 3x dives – arriving in your hotel around 5 – 6 pm
- Travel insurance IDR 100.000/day/person
- DAN Diving Insurance USD 10 / day – USD 20 for 2 days – USD 30 for 3-5 days – USD 40 for 6-10 Days – USD 50 for 11 – 30 days
- An underwater camera can be rented at IDR 400.000 per day.
- Optional extra dive is IDR 400.000 per person per dive on the same day
- Night dive is IDR 400.000 per person (optional)
- Nitrox is IDR 60.000 per dive/person
- Personal guide available for IDR 650.000/ guide per day.
Discounts offers and availability :
- For Bali diving trip packages, we require at least two persons. Please do not forget to ask for availability if you would like to reserve for a single diver.
- Contact us for more discounts of groups more than 4 people/dive clubs/ groups.