Rescue Diver program develops your knowledge and skills to confidently and effectively perform diver assists and rescues, manage dive emergencies situations and render first aid.
Day 1 : Classroom session
Day 2 : Pool session
Day 3 : Ocean Dives
These three days of the course broadens a diver’s awareness & improves their skills , confidence & responsibility.
You will learn in the realistic scenario practices in the pool session & ocean session:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- AED and emergency oxygen delivery systems
- Dive first aid
- Emergency management and equipment
- Swimming and non-swimming assists
- Panicked diver response
- Underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- Egress (exits)
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- Dive accident scenarios
Must be at least 12 years old, complete Emergency First Response (EFR) or a similar sanctioned program in CPR within the past 24 months (or you can take EFR course with us before this course), and a Advanced Open Water divers.
This course has serious subject but the fun and challenging training sessions. Seriously!
Take this course now.