Do you want to have some diving trips in Bali but don’t know how much you will have to spend in this activity? Well, there is nothing to worry about since here are some of the best diving sites in Bali where you could do some diving activities with your friends or family :
DURATION Per Day
DISTANCE FROM SANUR
|Tulamben||2 Dives||2.5 Hours by Car||IDR 1.350.000|
|Padang Bay||2 Dives||1 Hour by Car + 15 min by Local Boat||IDR 1.450.000|
|Amed||2 Dives||2.5 Hours by Car + 15 min by Local Boat||IDR 1.450.000|
|Gili Tepekong||2 Dives||1 Hour by Car + 30 min by Local Boat||IDR 1.650.000|
|Menjangan Island||2 Dives|
4.5 Hours by Car + 40 min by Local Boat
recommend staying overnight
|Nusa Penida (Include Manta Point)||2 Dives||45 min by Speed boat||IDR 2.100.000|
|Nusa Penida & Lembongan (include Manta Point)||3 Dives||1 Hour by Speed Boat||IDR 2.350.000|
As you can see each of the diving sites in Bali has its own different prices starting from Sanur up to your chosen diving sites. But, you’re assured that no matter which among these diving sites you choose, you can still have the chance to do some diving activity in these diving sites without being worried about the money that you’re going to spend.
These are only some of the best diving sites wherein you could have some diving activities. There are still a lot more of the best diving sites in Bali that you may check out as part of the lists of the diving sites you may consider this year. All you have to do is to check on Bali and visit some of the diving sites that they offer.
These are only some of the possible discounts that you could get if you choose Bali as your diving place with your friends.
In general, there are lots of diving sites in Bali wherein you could have your most unforgettable experience. Even if you are just a new diver or already a professional, you could always choose any of the best diving sites in Bali.
Each of these diving sites offers diving services at different rates that still depend on the duration and the number of a person who will be a part of the diving journey. This is the reason why you need to check on some of the offers of the diving sites in Bali before choosing them as your next diving destination in Bali. Doing this, you are given a chance to spend your money wisely and to get the most exciting diving experience you will never ever forget.
So, what else are you waiting for? Visit Bali today and get the chance to obtain the most exciting diving experience you will never ever forget.
- Transport Transfer around Sanur, Denpasar, Legian, Nusa Dua and Seminyak region.
- Sea and land transport to the diving location.
- Diving conducted with 1 Qualified Instructor/Divemaster/dive guide for maximum ratio of two divers
- Weight /weight belt and air tanks.
- All Porter fees and entrance tickets.
- Lunch and drinking water / soft drinks
- Fresh towel
- All gov tax and charges.
- Travel insurance IDR 100.000/ day / person
- DAN Short term Program AUD $40 for 10 days or AUD $50 for 30 days
- Full set of equipment rental IDR 250.000/ day / full set.
- An underwater camera can be rented at IDR 300.000 per day.
- Accommodation on request.
- Optional extra dive is IDR 400.000 per person per dive on the same day
- Night dive is IDR 400.000 per person
- Nitrox is IDR 50.000 per dive/person
- Personal instructor to conduct the course privately or dive guide available for IDR 500.000 per day.
Discounts offers and availability :
- For the diving trips packages or courses, we require at least two people on the excursion day. Please call us or email to check the schedule, do not forget to ask for the availability. A private diving trip is available with an extra surcharge if you opt to go diving to a single participant on the day.
- There will be a 5% discount for two or more persons who will book in a group for the same activity.
- Also, a 10% discount will be offered automatically for a minimum of two persons who book for two days diving or add the additional days of diving for leisure diving.
- Contact us for more discount for groups more than 2 person/ dive clubs.