The Indian ocean can create some powerful currents and rollercoaster rides that characterise some of the dive sites.
It is also means regular visits from large and unusual pelagic fish like the incredible and rare sunfish or mola mola on the season in august - october and Manta Ray in Manta point - Nusa Penida even Nurse Shark easily spotted in Manta Point ;or any pellagics migrate and pass by Bali Ocean .
Sharks in Padang Bay and around Candi Dasa, they also sometimes come to the ship wreck in Tulamben, or even Menjangan and Amed. It is also has macro dive / muck dive to see unique , rare and unusual critter life, where you can simply find in Secret Bay, Seraya Secret, or Puri Jati.
Some of divesite in bali was from the lava and black sandy bottom and pebble beach , brought down by Mount agung which is rich in mineral and good quality of sandy become life of underwater creatures mostly macro creatures , tiny and uniques some of them have beautiful colors in their body parts, and makes Bali one of the famous dive spot to visit , mostly for underwater photographer all around the world .
You can dive in Bali in along the year, moreover it suits to beginner to experience divers - depend on the dive site . Approximately fifty dive sites in Bali make it too much to have to offer. You can have your day trip or safari with us, or even have your diving course here with us!
Daily Trip includes
Our Standard Inclusive Package below:
- Transportation pick up and return to hotel / dive site
- Lunch, snacks, drinks
- Air Cylinder
- Weight belt
- Divemaster or Instructor
- 2x dives per day or 3x dives (by request)
- All fees on porter and entry park
*Other Inclusive Package based on your request , please contact us.
- Night dive
- Extra dive on the same day
- Guide tips
- Dive equipment rental
- Personal Insurance
Available for rental
- Full set of scuba diving equipment
- Single pieces of scuba diving equipment
- Snorkling equipment
- Underwater camera / video
- Dive computer ( required for our safety standard)
SAFETY ON BOARD AND DURING THE DIVE TRIP
- OXYGEN 100% ON BOARD AND MEDICAL FIRST AID KIT
- SMALL GROUP OF DIVERS
- SMALL RATIO OF DIVEMASTER / INSTRUCTOR TO DIVERS
- PROFFESIONAL , QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED DIVEMASTER AND INSTRUCTOR
- MORE THAN 10++ YEARS EXPERIENCED OF DIVE PROFFESIONAL